This training course introduces delegates to the fundamentals of project management. It is ideal for anyone new to project management or who aspires to understand the subject better.
Who is it for?
- Anyone new to project management
- Anyone interested in understanding the basics of project management.
Course mode and duration
½ day – classroom
½ day – online
The Course Content includes;
- Overview of project management
- What is a project
- What is project management
- Who is who on projects
- Understanding the project life cycle
- Understanding the project environment
- Factors that influence project delivery
Your understanding will be assessed internally during the training to make sure you have fully understood the concept.