This training offers Project Sponsors, Executives, Leaders who are accountable for leading and governing projects. The course provides insight into the role the sponsor plays in successful project delivery. The course is delivered as a mixture of theory and practical application sessions.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who oversees a project.
- Managers leading project managers or team to deliver projects.
- Executives involved in project delivery
- Business leaders who wish to gain a better understanding of projects
Course mode and duration
1 day – classroom
1 day – online
The Course Content includes;
- Overview of project management
- Understand project roles and responsibilities.
- Understand the role of the project sponsor
- Understand the project life stages
- How the sponsor and project manager can work together effectively
- Understand project benefits
- The role of the sponsor in managing change
- The role of the sponsor in managing risks
- The role of the sponsor in managing issues
- The role of the sponsor in managing stakeholders
Your understanding will be assessed internally during the training to make sure you have fully understood the concepts of project management. Templates will be used to test your understanding of project management concepts and processes.