This is a practical hands-on and interactive training session aimed at giving managers, leaders, project sponsors, team members or non-project managers a practical understanding and application of what is required to deliver or be involved at any stage of project delivery.
Who is it for?
- Anyone with some knowledge of project management
- Anyone interested in having access to useful templates for managing projects
- Manager, leaders, project manager or non-project manager who wish to learn the application of project management techniques and theories
- Anyone who has completed the essentials of project management
- Anyone who has completed the APM PFQ training and wish to apply the principles
- Anyone who gets involved in any kind of project delivery
Course mode and duration
2 days – classroom
2 days – online
The Course Content include;
- Writing the project requirements
- Writing the project scope
- Writing the project deliverables
- Estimating the project cost and time
- Planning the project
- Identifying the project risks
- Identifying and writing the project context
- Writing the project quality requirements
- Making use of project key performance indicators
- Monitoring and controlling the project till completion.
- Closing and handing over a project
The course comes with a workbook, to help you practice the concept of of project management. Assessment is done in-house.