The training course offers fundamental awareness of project management concept and processes. It gives you the knowledge to make a positive contribution to any project.
Who is it for?
This training is for anyone wanting to gain a broad understanding of the principles of the profession. You don’t need any prior knowledge or experience for this qualification.
Course mode and duration
2 days – classroom
2 days – online
The Course Content include;
- Overview of project management
- Factors that influence projects
- Project roles and responsibilities
- Understanding project life cycles
- Establishing the project need
- Engaging the project stakeholders
- How to justify the ‘why’ for the project
- The project management plan
- Managing quality
- Understanding project requirements
- Understanding the project scope
- Project scheduling
- Dealing with changes
- Managing resources
- Dealing with risks
Your understanding will be assessed internally during the training with a range of multiple choice practice questions throughout the training.